Sunday, October 1, 2017

King Kushoeba

one night i saw distant lights above that looked like a white dragon flying in circles. platinum dragon flying circles. the young King Kushoeba came in Spirit to my front door. i felt uneasy so i told him to go around to the backyard, but he was quite persistent about coming thru the front and as we start to pass my son Ronin’s room he appears and announces: “there’s the king” as he points to my son after that we preceded towards the backyard and as we get to my room where the back door is my son enters which surprised me because he was just in his room. the young King who was from Africa but now falls from Heaven on Earth from another planet and He enters with a friend: King Chris from the same upper chamber filled unto that lord that has also was prepared for a Godly chamber for Him on this day of return with His child born of the light and Immaculate Conception.